Sara Redin (DK)
Senior Analyst and Facilitator, J. Boye
- Advanced networker and facilitator who transforms the wisdom of the crowd to real business value
- Experienced digital professional with a passion for web organization and governance
- Believer in transparency as the key tool to simplify digital projects and management
The examples that caught the CEO’s attention
Time: 11.15 am - 12.00
am Wednesday, May 9th 2012
Session: Web Strategy and Governance – The Business case for Prioritizing Organization and Content
Track: Web strategy and governance
- How "large and complex" gets in the way of effective customer service - explained in numbers
- How a user driven strategy is the only way to keep your digital presence on track
- When language comes in the way, why "Online" sounds better than "Social Media"
Digital project managers and their managers are often masters of compromise. We know what would be the best solution but end up doing something that is only half the remedy. This mostly happens because we over communicate about the tools and not the business value. In this session I will share a few success stories from digital professionals in the J. Boye network who managed to change the conditions for their work. The results span from changing the digital organization to investing in social media and user tests.
Opening Keynote: The Super Hero fly-in
Time: 9.15-10.00 Thursday, May 10th 2012
In her role as an advisor, facilitator and analyst, Sara helps customers from the strategic drawing board to the execution of their digital ambitions based on benchmarks and best practice. She is passionate about web content managament and digital organization and is often involved as independent advisor on vendor selection projects.
She is an expert in managing difficult projects and vendor selections and is on a mission to find the way to sustainable and valuable digital solutions that provide the best user experience on boht the front and back-ends.