Jarrod Gingras (USA)
Analyst, Real Story Group
Web Content Management – The Future of WCM
Time: 10.15 am - 11.00
am Thursday, May 10th 2012
Session: Web Content Management – Today’s Reality and the Future of WCM
Track: Web Content Management
Jarrod Gingras is an Analyst covering technology across the enterprise information landscape including web content management and enterprise content management. Jarrod is a more than 10 year veteran of the content technology industry, starting his career as a web developer and information architect.
Prior to joining The Real Story Group in 2007, Jarrod worked as an information architect and user interface designer at a systems integration firm, where he developed user-focused content management strategies and solutions for clients in the financial services, retail, healthcare, insurance, and manufacturing industries.
Since joining The Real Story Group, Jarrod has contributed to research across the enterprise information landscape, with a special focus on the end-user experience for the technologies we evaluate. He has also advised clients such as the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Nokia, and MIT-Sloan Business School on their enterprise information challenges.
More resources related to Jarrod Gingras
- J. Boye Philadelphia 12 conference news: The real story on selecting digital marketing, web, and social tools
- J. Boye 2005 Keynote slides: The Future of Web Content Management (PDF)
- J. Boye 2006 Audio: Some Other Inconvenient Truths (MP3, 85 mb)
- >J. Boye 2006 Slides: Some Other Inconvenient Truths (PPT)
- J. Boye 2007 Slides: The Content Technology Marketplace: Where is it Going? (PPT)
- J. Boye 2008 slides: Social Software: What we still don’t know (PDF)
- J. Boye Philadelphia 2009: SharePoint: Product, Platform, or Ecosystem? (PDF)